June 1, 1930 - One new lesson
Inwardly this has been a very uneven week. As a whole my end of the
experiment has been failure for most of the week. My physical condition
and too many distractions have proven too much for me, and God has not
been in the center of my mind for one-fifth of the time, or perhaps onetenth.
But today has been a wonderful day, and some of yesterday was
wonderful. The week with its failures and successes has taught me one new
lesson. It is this: “I must talk about God, or I cannot keep him in my mind.
I must give Him away in order to have Him.” That is the law of the spirit
world. What one gives one has, what one keeps to oneself one loses.
Do you suppose that through all eternity the price we will need to pay for
keeping God will be that we must endlessly be giving him away?
sooo very true.
ReplyDeletethat's a good word right there.
i love you :)
lorture