Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hey Everybody!

We have been doing a lot of good things(to gain mad props) these past few days here at SIFAT.
To tell you about it a little bit: We have been painting. A lot.
ALSO Fiona and I are in a band called : The French and Indian Wars and if you comment on my post we may get inspired and write a song about you.
There are a lot of cool people here.... Here is one of them, Emily Duke:


Much love my friends!


4 comments:

  1. I am super excited to see your beautiful face... even if it is virtually.. :) I am praying for you right NOW!!!!! I am excited about the things God will do, and I can't wait to hear... Love you mucho, My preciouso friendo.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kasey, it's Noah, good to hear from you, you guys should write a song about me. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you mrs debi!!! I miss you soooo much! He is so good! LOVE LOVE!

    Noah--are you noah skipper? That noah?

    ReplyDelete